DISC Personality Profiling: Understand Yourself and Improve Personal and Team Communication
Everyone has a natural behavioural and communication style, ranging in diversity from the person who wants to dominate and control the conversation, to the person who sits backs, evaluating. Learning to ‘read’ people helps you improve your communication and personal performance and consequently, advance your relationships and career prospects.
DISC Personality Profiling can help you achieve this.
DISC is a behaviour assessment tool, a useful and powerful way of understanding different personality types and the best way to communicate with them. As soon as you understand your own style, and the styles of your colleagues, managers and other important people in your life, you gain a powerful insight into how to improve your mutual communication, teamwork, relationships (personal and professional) and the ability to get along with others. As a result, you will become a better leader, communicator, team member and gain key strategies to create highly effective interpersonal relationships at work and at home.
At the Canary Wharf NLP Community meet-up on Sunday 27 May, you will learn to:
* Recognise the four basic DISC personality/communication styles
* Understand your own behavioural and communication style and strengths
* Identify yours and others’ possible challenge areas and preferred environments
* Understand how you prefer to be communicated with
* Understand how different personalities prefer you to communicate with them
* Appreciate people’s differences and use them as an asset, not a source of conflict
* Understand your goal setting preferences and decision-making strategies
This will be a fun, interactive process of self-discovery and insight.
Eva Mantzourani (PhD, MMus, BA)
Eva Mantzourani is the Founder of “Ithaca Achievement Coaching and Mentoring” (www.ithaca-acm.com). She is a qualified Personal Performance Coach, Coach in Education, NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner, DISC Personality Profiler and ‘Goal Mapping’ Practitioner. She is an Accredited Coach with the CPD Standards Office (CPDSO), and a member of both the International
Coach Federation (ICF) and the Association for NLP. At Ithaca–ACM she provides high quality coaching and mentoring services and training programmes. Signature coaching programmes include:
Life and Career Development Coaching
* NLP Coaching
* Career Transition Coaching
* Coaching for Employability
Coaching in Education
* Coaching at Universities
* Coaching in Schools
* Teacher Training Coaching Programmes
* Executive Coaching for Leaders and Managers
* Team Building Coaching
DISC Personality Profiling
For further details, visit: www.ithaca-acm.com