Speaker: Kevin Laye
Profile: Kevin Laye has a varied and diverse background from being a former member of the military and European Karate Champion currently ranked as a 6th Dan Black Belt by the W.B.F.O.M.A. Kevin has also worked in the Middle East for the Ministry of Defence and Aviation and designed and managed Gymnasiums from 500 member clubs to a 1.2 Billion dollar sports complex in Saudi Arabia.
Expert master trainer of a range of transformational modalities including Hypnosis, NLP, Thought Field Therapy, Havening, PsyTap and much more…
What is PsyTap?
Psy-Tap is all about ‘U’
– Unique approach to intervention work
– User friendly techniques “Keep something simple, as simple as possible, but no simpler” Albert Einstein
– Utilization and integration, of everything we teach. “What wires together fires together”
– Understanding success. The training team are focused on developing your success. Each is at the top of their field at practitioner level and at trainer level.
– Unquestionable Evidence Metrics. Where possible we measure the efficacy of what we teach using proven test metrics such as Biofeedback, Neuro-feedback and Heart math HRV along with specific SUD measurement questioning techniques
“Employ your time in improving yourself by other men’s writings, so that you shall gain easily what others have labored hard for.”
More information: http://psy-tap.com
More information: http://www.kevinlaye.co.uk/kevin-in-the-media/